McCarrie McCausland Joins Cast of 20th Century Fox's 'The Darkest Minds' Trilogy

McCarrie McCausland Joins Cast of 20th Century Fox's 'The Darkest Minds' Trilogy

McCarrie McCausland has joined Amandla Stenberg and Mandy Moore in Jennifer Yuh Nelson’s teen supernatural drama 'The Darkest Minds' from 20th Century Fox and 21 Laps Entertainment.

The film is an adaptation of Alexandra Bracken’s YA trilogy of the same name.  After a disease kills 98% of America's children, the surviving 2% develop superpowers and are placed in internment camps. Sixteen-year-old Ruby (Amandla Stenberg) escapes her camp and joins a group of other gifted teens on the run from the government. The film is being produced by Shawn Levy’s 21 Laps Entertainment with a screenplay by Chad Hodge.

McCausland most recently starred in the NBC drama, Game of Silence, created by David Huggins. He has also held recurring roles on the ABC/Lifetime hit drama Army Wives, and The CW’s The Originals. McCarrie McCausland is represented by Cunningham, Escott, Slevin & Doherty, and Luber Roklin Entertainment. The film is currently shooting in Atlanta, GA, and is scheduled for a 2018 release. a mysterious disease wipes out 98% of America's children, leaving the remaining 2% with superpowers.  The film is currently shooting in Atlanta and is scheduled for a 2018 release.  

McCarrie McCausland_actor_publicist
Solomon Jaye's Music To Be Featured in New Web Series

Solomon Jaye's Music To Be Featured in New Web Series

Florida Music Festival promo at Orlando Sentinel studios

Florida Music Festival promo at Orlando Sentinel studios